Tuesday, August 17, 2010

23 years...

23 year old just left 20 minutes, what in my mind now actually is blank, just now wen to marketing t5 party, is good to see they have a party like that, all come together and have a meal and chat with each other. There is something I want to know so badly, about someone secret, actually I just don't know why I don't have the guts to ask, maybe I'm too scared about the result that might punch through my heart. When you have to choose between a BMW and Mercedes-Benz, it is really hard to make up your mind which one to go for, because they are quite similar with each other, BMW powerful, Mercedes nice in handling, which one to choose, I don't know, depends on my credit and the outlook and specifications that they have. I think I really need to choose one no matter what, you can't have both at the same time, I'll go for a Mercedes I think because it is more safe and better to handle than a BMW that can run so fast. There is someone I want to thank, who is my beloved bro-in-law and sis, thanks for the phone, I really love it, because both of you, my stress get lesser and less frustrated about my study. For my best friend Kenny, thank you very much for bringing me here and there while I'm in KL, we do have a nice chat together every night, a great pillow talk session, thank you. 10 minutes left, there are lots of people I've helped but most of them just forget what you did and even don't want to treat you as a friend anymore or change to another person, what I'm trying to say is when I help you all, I don't need you to pay me back in the future, what I want is just that you remember what a friend did when you have problem, please bear in mind, not many people will help when you ask, that's all, Happy Birthday to myself, ciaoz......

No comments:

Post a Comment