Monday, August 9, 2010

What should I say?

My birthday just around the corner, what I've been wishing for so many years I don't think this year will happen, maybe it is impossible for me to get this kind of experience. This few days really make me exhausted, still have 2 days to go, today already hit the board, because someone just keep on commenting on what we have done for a period of time, last time ask her, what also ok, now combine all of it, just said can't see any link this and that, why don't make it clear that time, just say ok, very good continue, haiz, sien. About university life, actually just enjoy during foundation, still remember that time our class so united, every week if afternoon no class sure go one u for pool and movie, up to degree, class does not like class, here one gang there one gang, last week went to taylors, 29 ppl become 13 to 14 ppl, damn sien, final year ady, why still want to play like this, it can be a nice trip for whole class, those ppl just like to divide themselves, I'm really tired to face u all in class with smiley face, I don't know what you all want actually. To Alex, I'm sorry because I upload that video but I think if I don't do it this time, ppl sure got many comment, just treat it as a revenge, no offence cz you use my hp to send I love u to someone, sorry. Nowadays I think that I've some mental problem, sometime I just can't control what to say, after split it out only realize, don't know is too stress or because of too frustrated about things happen around me, see some human change to dog and become another type of ppl. I hope that this week can enjoy to the fullest, that's all, birthday wish, not really want to make one due to all turns to another way round, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment