Monday, August 23, 2010

An astonishing birthday celebration!

First of all, I want to thank all my beloved friends who celebrate my 23rd birthday with me, 1294 members, T9 groupmates and especially my sweet ling ling. Thank you for the present that you all bought for me, the time you all contribute for the celebration, the cake and cream that makes me need to clean up for 15 minutes. To my sweet ling ling, thanks for doing so many things for me, the present and that night company me for so many hours, thanks. Besides that, after the celebration, I realize one thing if you be nice and treat others well, for sure they'll remember you unless that person is cold blood. This weekend go KL to fetch my grandma, hope that it is a nice trip, because can meet up with my beloved family, haha, looking forward for it, ciaoz...

No comments:

Post a Comment